The Library offers a service for copying its holdings in order to make it easier to access information.
How to obtain copies
- For direct photocopies, up to a maximum of 20 (never more than one fifth of the work) of books or journals published after 1958, provided that their state of preservation allows. It is necessary to make a specific request to make more copies.
- For copies on paper from microfilm or digital medium, no limit on the copies that may be made.
- Specific requests
Copies of BNE holdings on paper, photograph, microfilm and digital copy media.
The steps to be taken are as follows:
1. Request the copy in one of these ways:
- In person from the Library Reprography Office, after having obtained the report from the room where the holding is deposited
- Via the electronic application form on the website
- By fax
- By conventional mail
2. The Library will send the quote. Once the amount has been paid, the Library will copy the documents.
3. The Library will deliver the copies within 60 working days, by the method selected after confirmation of payment.
4. If the copies are required for public use, it is necessary to apply for authorisation for public use.