In this room users can consult the following collections:
How to use the holdings in this room:
In order to consult these holdings, users must be in possession of a researcher or reader card.
- Free-access holdings: The reference works and critical editions of music scores are on the shelves in the room and can be freely accessed.
- Holdings in depositories: The majority of the documents are in the Library's depositories and users should request them from the librarian on duty.
- Holdings in the Alcalá de Henares depository: Some documents are held in depositories that are some distance away (the Alcalá de Henares Branch) and must be requested 48 hours in advance.
In order to reduce waiting times, users may request up to 10 volumes in advance using the following form:
The room offers:
- Booths for listening and viewing
- Photocopy machine
- Microfilm readers
- Computers for consultation
Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 20:00.
Requests for holdings from 9:00 to 19:30.
Recoletos Branch. 4th Floor of the south wing
91 580 78 59 /36 /07 / E-mail
Sound and audio-visual documents: 91 516 89 09