FormatIBERMARCMARC follows the format in general and also in their philosophy and diverged from it in some specific points relating to the practice catalográfica. A traditional spanish IBERMARC registry consists of three elements: the structure of the row, the identifiers of content and the content of the register.
- Format for bibliographic records IBERMARC (Vol. I) (pdf)
- IBERMARC format for bibliographic records; (II) (pdf)
- Format for bibliographic records IBERMARC (errata) (pdf)
- Format for IBERMARC authority records (pdf)
- Format for records IBERMARC funds and locations (pdf)
Conversion tables IBERMARC/MARC21: