There are five methods for obtaining records:
- Download from the catalogue: allows you to print the selected record, save them in a local file or send them by email.
- Download compressed files (formats and mrc mrcxml)
- Download using optional cliente-servidor Z39.50.
- Through optional OAI-PMH collection
- Download of files in other formats and reusable (csv, json, txt, ods) from datos.gob.es
The content of all files are updated on a first in the current month.
Catalog data are under the CC0 license, so it is free and does not require prior permission. In any case, the BNE would mention the origin of the records.
Take a look
The Spanish Press Archives and Libraries (DIBI) contains descriptions of libraries and documentation centres spanish in any country.