OAI Server collection
The Library offers its Bibliographic Catalogue on an OAI server, accessible through OAI-PMH protocol. Before using this service we recommend that you read the Technical Information.
OAI-PMH is a protocol developed by the Open Archives Initiative for the collection of metadata. This protocol defines a mechanism for providing the metadata and for its collection through commands.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please send a message to: email@example.com
- Repository base URL: http://oai.bne.es/OAIHandler
- Repository identification: http://oai.bne.es/OAIHandler?verb=Identify
- Name: “Catálogo BNE en OAI”
- Data sets: http://oai.bne.es/OAIHandler?verb=ListSets
- Supported formats: http://oai.bne.es/OAIHandler?verb=ListMetadataFormats (Marc21 (marcxml) and unqualified Dublin Core (oai_dc)
- List records from the dataset monografias_antiguas (Marc21 format)
- List records from the monografias_antiguas (DC format)
- Get a record by its identifier (Marc21 format)
- Get a record by its identifier (DC format)
- List identifiers of the dataset monografias_antiguas
Take a look
The export of bibliographic records begins with a search in our catalogue.
The BNE offers its entire automated catalogue in compressed files created from the various bibliographic formats and authority records.
It allows you to print the selected records, save them in a local file or send them by email